Top Ten Things You Need to Do When You're in a Plane Crash
9. Listen to safety instructionsAnd make sure your kids are listening!
7. If in case you do panic…Ninety percent of the time, people do panic however there is that ten percent chance that someone is over there thinking calmly and leading everyone to safety. If that happens, try to listen to that person, as he or she may help you snap out of it!
6. Don’t panic!In a situation like this, panic is the enemy of survival!
3. Keep your belts on as tight as possibleBecause if you’re about to be thrown over, the force of your body will have a less terrible impact than those who had their seatbelts looser
8. Being fit is a plusIn a situation that asks for a squeeze, being fit can help as it makes you more agile and alert. If you’re thin, it would be easier too as you can move around better.
10. Stay positive and stay calmBecause even in the middle of adversity, one must always have their heads on top of their shoulders