Top Ten Things You Need to Do When You're in a Plane Crash
5. Forget the luggage and run!Although you may want to grab your important things, but if you can’t then just run! It takes approximately 90 seconds before the whole plane can crash on you. Cover your mouth and nose with a wet piece of cloth and take off your high heels!
Take back seatsIn another survey, it has been found that people who seat at the back of the plane as opposed to those in the front have are most likely to get out alive
9. Listen to safety instructionsAnd make sure your kids are listening!
7. If in case you do panic…Ninety percent of the time, people do panic however there is that ten percent chance that someone is over there thinking calmly and leading everyone to safety. If that happens, try to listen to that person, as he or she may help you snap out of it!
6. Don’t panic!In a situation like this, panic is the enemy of survival!
3. Keep your belts on as tight as possibleBecause if you’re about to be thrown over, the force of your body will have a less terrible impact than those who had their seatbelts looser