Top Ten Things You Need to Do When You're in a Plane Crash
3. Keep your belts on as tight as possibleBecause if you’re about to be thrown over, the force of your body will have a less terrible impact than those who had their seatbelts looser
8. Being fit is a plusIn a situation that asks for a squeeze, being fit can help as it makes you more agile and alert. If you’re thin, it would be easier too as you can move around better.
10. Stay positive and stay calmBecause even in the middle of adversity, one must always have their heads on top of their shoulders
Take seats that are nearer to the exitPossibly the most obvious of all tips, research shows that people who sit five rows near the exits have a higher chance of surviving
We’re not saying you’re going to be in a plane crash tomorrow, but we’re not saying you have to be carefree all the time. After all, remember what that guy in with the one eye in Harry Potter said? Constant vigilance! You never know what and when the next attack on a plane will be. Will it run out of fuel in the middle of flight? Is system going to crash for some reason?
4. Always remember “Plus three/ Last Eight”It’s the airlines’ lingo for, “First three minutes into flight and last eight minutes of the flight”. Before you sit back and relax, take these time frames and observe if anything is amiss during the flight
5. Forget the luggage and run!Although you may want to grab your important things, but if you can’t then just run! It takes approximately 90 seconds before the whole plane can crash on you. Cover your mouth and nose with a wet piece of cloth and take off your high heels!